Privacy & Cookies
- We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998).
- We only collect information about you for the purpose of direct contact to answer enquiries or aid in the completion of work.
- We will not e-mail you in the future unless you have given us your consent. Consent is inferred when you contact us.
- The type of information we may collect about you includes:
- Your name
- Your telephone number
- Your email address
- We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
- Any personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law.
- If we intend to transfer your information outside the EEA (European Economic Area) we will always obtain your consent first.
- We use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. See below for further details of the Cookies usage on this site.
- We will never sell or transfer your information to a third party.
What are cookies?
‘Cookies’ are small pieces of information that a website sends to your computer’s hard drive while you are viewing a website.
- Tracking/user analysis cookies : These allow us to see how many people are visiting this site and uses Google Analytics which sets a cookie on your computer.
- System cookies : These allow our website to remember any options that you, as a user set. This may include your language preferences, a shopping basket or a colour scheme.